Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Lost blogger, found alive!

For my loyal readers - I apologize. It has been too long. This month has been packed full of weddings and travel and work, on my! But, at last, as the holiday is upon us, I am beginning to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Though I have many stories and opinions to hare, I can't help but wonder what all of you want me to talk about.

"What happened to Monday Meals?" I hear someone yelling from the wings.

"Didn't you used to be witty?" under the breath of another.

Alas, all I can do tonight is promise you what is to come. In the next seven days, I am committed to posting four times. Unless I receive a recommendation from the crowd (Crowd: please send recommendations), I will write on the following topics:

  1. "A Woman's Endless Struggle" or "A shoe for every occasion"

  2. "Oh Say Can You See... fireworks, Tania Treats, and the (above ground) pool party"

  3. "A Wedding Remember (or forget)." Stories from this summer's matrimonial adventures and my personal opinion on all things frilly.

  4. "Baby Crazy" or "My inner struggle against all-thing-snuggly and my-fabulously-selfish life"

Cast your votes today and stay tuned!

1 comment:

Mrs. Dub said...

oooh, what more could a loyal fan ask for?