Thursday, August 2, 2007

Elliott Print

stationery (stā'shə-něr'ē)
noun
paper cut to an appropriate size for writing letters; usually with matching envelopes

My small, custom stationery company, Elliott Print, is currently undergoing a face-lift. My first order of business is to put together a new catalog of stationery that makes people say, "I need that."

I am using this blog to test market some of the new designs. Please click on the above banner to launch a pdf of the catalog. (Sorry if it takes a few moments to load.) Once you have perused to your hearts content, please post your comments!

Why do you buy stationery?
What do you wish is included, but isn't?
What can you not live without?

Post a response and you will get 25% off you first (next) stationery order. Provide a link to my blog and/or the catalog and you will get 50% off your order.

If you do decide to promote on your site, please pop me a quick e-mail at
ann.elliott@elliottprint.com so that I know who to reward!

Thank you all in advance for your support!

ENJOY!

6 comments:

Mrs. Dub said...

i'm very late in commenting so i offer my apologies.

but here it goes:

* Why do you buy stationery? Because I like pretty things and because I like the old-fashioned gesture of notes and cards.

* What do you wish is included, but isn't?
I honestly can't think of something right now because I was too wowed by your catalog, but maybe wedding invites since I've seen yours and they're breathtaking!

What can you not live without?
* In general? Thank-you cards. From your collection? Loving the dot and line ones!

(oh, and i'll be linking here tomorrow for sure!)

Jen said...

My favorite in the catalog is the paisley stuff, but all of your material is very lovely.

I like stationery because it is so personal. It makes life more meaningful to get a well thought-out note. When I get a good old fashioned out of the blue letter from an old friend I am just plain excited.

Mandee said...

I buy stationery because I LOVE paper. Pretty paper, cute paper, plain paper. I especially love monogrammed or personalized paper and note cards. I also LOVE seasonal options! How much do you charge for custom Christmas cards?

I am adding you to my "check it out" feature on my blog! Love it! You are a talented girl! I'll be ordering soon!

sara said...

Very nice Ann! Very clean, nice lines, etc. I also favor the paisleys & the dots & lines collections; pretty pretty.

And yes it's always nice to have some pretty stationery around to send a note to a friend, spur-of-the-moment.

ANN said...

A note for Mandee (and anyone else who wants to know)...

I do EVERYTHING: Christmas, weddings, notes, baby shower, birth announcements, bar mitzvahs, birthday parties, lingerie showers...

You name it, I've done it. And, I would be thrilled to do it for you. Or, at least share some exciting ideas.

You can always pop me an email (plus I owe you a discount).

Queen Elizabeth said...

I love your catalog. Very fun ideas.

I buy stationery because it's in my DNA. I love just touching paper.

I can't think of anything above what you've shown.

I love a thank you note (MUCH too rare these days) but a random "Hello" instead of another stinkin' bill is thrilling.